Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is by far one of the most favorite essential oils to use by many aromatherapy fans. It’s certainly one of my most loved oils and I have it on hand always!
Lavender is one of the most versatile oils, and there are many awesome benefits to using lavender oil with its sweet, flowery aroma.
Lavender has been adored for centuries for its amazing aroma and many benefits. In ancient times, its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable characteristics. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to reduce stress or directly apply in your skin when it is defined as safe to do in order to have maximum effects.
Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
Due to Lavender’s multiple properties, it is deemed the must-have oil to have. Additionally, it is the base for many cosmetics and natural remedies, ensuring apart from the amazing smell, the unparalleled healing effects that lavender can offer.
10 major uses of Lavender Oil:
- 1. It Helps You Relax
- 2. Lavender Oil Is Good For Healthy Skin
- 3. It Relieves Joint Pain and Sore Muscles
- 4. Disinfects Cuts, Bruises, and Light Burns
- 5. Repels Insects and Soothes Insect Bites
- 6. Naturally Cleans
- 7. Relieves Respiratory Disorders
- 8. Smells Great As A Perfume
- 9. Prevent Hair Loss
- 10. It Alleviates Premenstrual Emotional Symptoms
Oregano Essential oil
What Is Oregano Oil?
Oregano oil is derived from the leaves and flowers of oregano (Origanum vulgare), a hardy, bushy perennial herb, and a member of the mint (Lamiaceae) family. It's native to Europe, although it grows in many areas around the world. The ancient Greeks and Romans have a profound appreciation for oregano, using it for various medicinal uses. In fact, its name comes from the Greek words "oros" and "ganos," which are words for mountain and joy — oregano literally means "joy of the mountain."The most therapeutically beneficial is the oil produced from wild oregano or Origanum vulgare that's native to Mediterranean regions.
Uses of Oregano Oil
This herbal oil is a powerful antimicrobial that can help fight off infections. Oregano oil also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Other ideal uses for oregano oil are:
- Treating foot or nail fungus.
- Help in killing parasites and easing infections
- Alleviating sinus infections and colds.
Additional Benefits of Oregano Oil
Oregano oil has wide-reaching health benefits, but is most associated with respiratory and immune system health. It is known for helping prevent and treat infections, such as:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)caused by bacteria like E. coli, Proteus,and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Respiratory infectionsbrought on by Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria strains.
- Yeast infections,even those that are resistant to the commonly used antifungal drug Diflucan.
- Parasitic infectionscaused by the amoeba giardia — it was even found to be more effective than antibiotics like Tinidazol.
Oregano oil has also shown promise in preventing food-borne illnesses caused by pathogens like listeria, salmonella, E. coli, and Shigella dysenteria. Adding it to foods not only helps kill the bacteria, but may also alleviate food poisoning symptoms.
Oregano oil is also a prized antiseptic essential oil in aromatherapy because its proportion of phenols is said to be the highest of all aromatic plants.
Aside from using the steam method to help relieve coughs and other respiratory illnesses, you can also use it to:
- Ward off insects.
- Relieve bug bites and rashes, including poison ivy rash.
- Help heal cold sores, dandruff, and other skin conditions.
- Ease sore throat.
- Help relieve muscle and joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis(RA), sprains, and cramps
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. Oregano acts as a cleansing agent and offers powerful antioxidants— widening its uses far beyond its culinary use.
Oregano is an aromatic plant which has been considered a health-promoting herb since ancient times. There are many published scientific studies on the properties and effectiveness of Oregano Oil – Carvacrol. Greek oregano is widely believed to be the best oregano in the world. Greece epitomizes the Mediterranean. The climatic conditions – the year-round sunshine, the sea breeze, the subsoil which is rich in trace elements – all contribute to the uniqueness and superiority of Greek Wild Oregano.
Oregano has been gaining popularity as a natural remedy, though its use as a health-boosting herb is centuries old. It contains high amounts of Omega-3s, Iron, Manganese, and antioxidants.
Its Essential Oil is well known in natural health communities for its antibacterial properties, and it is even being studied by the mainstream medical community for its potential benefits. It is considered to be antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antiviral and immune stimulating.
Like the fresh herb, Oregano Oil has very high amounts of antioxidants. It is often used internally during illness, and externally for skin infections (including yeast) though it should be diluted before use. Due to potency, it is important to check with a qualified specialist or practitioner before using this or any other herb, especially during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Carvacrol: Is the main active ingredient in Oregano Oil. The higher the content of Carvacrol in Oregano Oil the more effective it is. If the Oregano Oil is low in Carvacrol rate then it will not be as effective regardless of the dosage usable.
› 100% Origanum Vulgare
› High Carvacrol (orders from 70-88% carvacrol can be covered)
› Less than 4% Thymol.
› Conventional & Organic – Origin Greece and European Union.
*Thymol: Another ingredient found in Oregano Oil. It is important that thymol is at a very low rate in Oregano Oil because thymol is toxic in high concentrations.
Helichrysum Essential Oil
-Daisy family Asteraceae
-Binomial name: Helichrysum Italicum
-Also called Everlasting, Curry Plant
-Grows on dry rocky or sandy ground around Meditteranean
-Native plant to Europe-Balkan region and Corsica, Africa, Asia, Australia
Benefits and Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis :They are calmed with 1 to 3 % of Helichrysum oil in Hazelnut oil. It makes it a valuable oil for any rash, acne, eczema, skin infection, dermatitis and other allergic conditions, spots, abscesses and boils, and it’s also helpful for burns and inflammation of any kind
- Anti-Microbial: This oil checks microbial growth and protects from microbial infections.
- Anti-Septic: This oil does not let your wounds go septic. It can be safely applied on wounds, cuts, pricks etc.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Apart from giving relief in inflammations resulting from fever, this oil also gives relief from inflammations due to other causes and soothes body. Very effective in treating cuts, burns, infections and rheumatoid arthritis
- Anti-Tussive: This property is beneficial for those who are tired and exhausted of continuous coughing. Being an anti Tussive, it gives relief from coughs due to deposition of phlegm in the respiratory tracts as well as due to itchiness in throat caused by infections (cold etc.).
- Nervine: Helichrysum essential oil is a nervine. It keeps your nervous system in order, strengthens it and protects it from disorders. A regular use can protect you from nervous disorders resulting from age and otherwise for a long time.
- Cicatrisant: This property of the Helicrysum makes your wounds and cuts heal up and scar marks disappear fast. It is equally effective on spots left on your skin by pox, boils etc. It is equally effective on spots left on your skin by pox, boils, etc.
- Emollient: It makes the skin smooth, soft and helps it retain moisture. It prevents dehydration and cracking of the skin.
- Fungicidal: Fungal infections are some of the most dangerous types of infections. This oil prohibits and inhibits fungal infections effectively.
- Relaxant and Anti-Depressant: Curbs negative emotions and stimulates positive thoughts and actions.
- Aroma therapeutic :Studies have revealed that the mere smelling of natural aromatic oils, such as Helichrysum essential oil, can help you to sleep better, focus better, improve your mood.
CRISTE MARINE Essential Oil
Criste Marine, or marine fennel, is a small perennial plant growing on the rocks or sea cliffs. It is part of essential oils relatively little known but it is interesting for its draining property. This essential oil can combat cellulite by promoting the elimination of fat and limiting water retention.
Latin name: Crithmum maritimum L.
Part distilled: flowering
- Diuretic: the molecules of the essential oil of Criste Marine will increase the excretion of water by the kidneys and therefore to increase the production of urine.
- Stimulating digestive: Criste Marine essential oil contains terpenes which action stimulates the digestive functions and AIDS digestion.
- Anti-cellulite: Criste Marine essential oil helps combat cellulite by promoting the elimination of fat and limiting water retention.
- Antiplethorique : This essential oil fights the overabundance of blood throughout the body or specific parts. It will allow better blood flow and a better general mobility.
- Pest control intestinal : monoterpenes present in this essential oil restrict the development of the parasites in the intestines (to intestinal).
Our availability is limitless.
All the essential oils have all the certificates and are ready to be exported!
We accept order from 5mls to 10tonnes.
Available samples for free.
DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN UNLESS YOU ARE TOLD OTHERWISE.